Ever just crave something sweet on a Saturday afternoon? Or maybe you want to share a no-fuss dessert with your family at Sunday dinner?
Growing up I remember my mom and day baking cookies on the weekends on occasion. Sometimes I’d assist, too. I dream of that scent!
Nowadays, I LOVE to bake. I find a lot of joy in baking, and much prefer it to cooking any day. I don’t always get the time to do it, so I resort to easy and quick dessert recipes.
This is literally the easiest cookie recipe I know!
It’s just 3 ingredients, only takes a few minutes to bake, and can easily be an activity to do with kids. My toddler enjoys making the criss-cross marks the most.
First, you mix 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup white sugar, and 1 egg until well-mixed and smooth.
Then you form 1 inch balls and place on a sheet pan covered in parchment paper.
Using a fork, imprint a criss-cross pattern onto the top of each cookie while flattening them slightly. Then sprinkle a little sugar on top of each.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy with smiles and a cold glass of milk OR serve WITH dinner!
3-Ingredient Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg until smooth.
- Form 1-inch ball of dough and place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Using a fork, imprint a criss-cross pattern into the dough while flattening slightly.
- Sprinkle a small amount of sugar on top of each cookie.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.